Daniel Carmel, owner of the "Worship Boats", casts a net on the Sea of Galilee, just as Peter, Andrew, James or John would have done, 2,000 years ago! He didn't catch anything on the first try either!
Of course the Bible wasn't simply written, it actually happened. Biblical
events took place with real people in real places. We get to walk there!
Imagine strolling down the Palm Sunday Road, visiting Bethlehem,
sailing and singing worship songs while on the Sea of Galilee.
Tour members will read the Beatitudes with fresh insight
where Jesus actually gave the Sermon on the Mount .
This March - 2020 - the Bible will be our guidebook.
We'll visit Jerusalem, Jericho, Capernaum, Mount
Carmel, Nazareth, Caesarea, the Jordan River,
Megiddo, Magdala and Masada. This is the trip
of a lifetime. Check our exciting itinerary!
Consider coming with us on our next Biblical tour!
With top local guides, we provide Bible teaching and
personalized pastoral care. Call or text (765-432-8077.)
Click to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This will be David's 11th trip to Israel. Compare other tours, season, airfare from the midwest, quality hotels, experience of your tour hosts and our inclusive prices. You will see the value of our custom tours.
- For any Christian, this is the ultimate and fun field trip!
- We stay in comfortable, First Class & Superior rated hotels.
- You'll enjoy delicious buffet breakfasts and dinners each day. - Worship with us in unforgettable and remarkable Biblical places.
- Airfare from Indianapolis, airport fees and gratuities are included!
- At hotels, your suitcase will be portered from the bus to your room and back.
- Our study guide and helpful tools will make your trip so much more meaningful.
Check our videos and other pages on the tabs above.
Our passengers are excited to.....
Welcome to Yourpaths.net