Daniel Carmel, owner of the "Worship Boats", casts a net on the Sea of Galilee, just as Peter, Andrew, James or John would have done, 2,000 years ago! He didn't catch anything on the first try either!
Welcome to Yourpaths.net!
We invite you to come with us to Israel.
Our tour departs March 9, 2020 for ten days in the Holy Land.
Most of the group is also going on our four-day extension to Egypt!
Of course the Bible wasn't simply written, it actually happened. Biblical
events took place with real people in real places. We get to walk there!
Imagine strolling down the Palm Sunday Road, visiting Bethlehem,
sailing and singing worship songs while on the Sea of Galilee.
Tour members will read the Beatitudes with fresh insight
where Jesus actually gave the Sermon on the Mount .
We invite you to come with us this March - 2020.
See Jerusalem, Jericho, Capernaum, Nazareth,
Caesarea, the Jordan River, Mount Carmel,
Megiddo, Magdala and Masada. This is the
trip of a lifetime - in the heart of those real
places! Click here for our exciting itinerary!
Come and walk with us where Jesus walked!
With top local guides, we provide Bible teaching
and personal pastoral care. Call or text (765-432-8077.)
Click here to email us at email@example.com
This will be David's 11th trip to Israel and 3rd to Egypt.
Compare other tours, season, airfare from the midwest, hotel quality, experience
of your tour hosts and our inclusive prices. You'll see the value of this wonderful trip.
- For any Christian, this is the ultimate and fun field trip!
- We stay in comfortable, First Class & Superior rated hotels.
- You'll enjoy delicious buffet breakfasts and dinners each day. - Worship with us in unforgettable and remarkable Biblical places.
- Airfare from Indianapolis, taxes, airport fees and gratuities are included!
- At hotels, your suitcase will be portered from the bus to your room and back.
- Our study guide and helpful tools will make your trip so much more meaningful.
Check our videos and other pages here to see what our tours are like.
Get "on board." Come with us in March to.....
Contact us by phone, text or email. You can easily enroll online now,
or by Mail. To read our brochure or to register online, click here.
Then enter the tour code: stokes20
This is paragraph text. Double click here to edit and add your own text.
Welcome to Yourpaths.net